Spotify Wrapped: How to see your top songs and music for 2019June 12, 2020
“As it has done in the past, Spotify has created Wrapped 2019, a personalized way for Premium subscribers to take a deep dive into the music that shaped their year. With insights on which tracks were your most-streamed, the tool also highlights other cool stats like your favorite artists, albums, podcasts, and how much time you spent listening.
Previous Wrapped features were only available on the web, via a custom website. While it’s still available on the web, this year Spotify embedded the Wrapped stats in the Spotify mobile app, making it way easier to find and use. There’s also a new feature for folks who love to share: Share cards let you tell the world what you were into for 2019 via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat.
Spotify Wrapped 2019 on the web
- Using your browser, head over to https://spotifywrapped.com/
- Sign-in using your Spotify Premium account credentials
Spotify Wrapped 2019 on the mobile app
- Open the Spotify app on your smartphone or tablet.
- You’ll find the Wrapped 2019 shortcut on the home tab as well as inside the search tab.
- Swipe through the screens to see all of your stats.
- On the last screen, you’ll see the option to share your Wrapped stats on social media.