Software Updates > Nativ Vita Music Player
Software Version: 1.0.0
Release Date: Mar 08, 2017
To update your Nativ Vita please download the software directly on the device or use the USB update feature. You can find the detailed instructions here.
Supported features of Version 1.0.0:
- Playback of music from the internal hard disk drives and shared network libraries via UPnP.
- Browsing, managing and customizing your music library.
- Creating playlists and play queues.
- Importing of music to the internal hard disk drives via the network (SMB).
- Playback of supported music services like Spotify, Tidal and Pandora.
- Optional Roon interface to browse, stream and play music from your Mac, PC or NAS. Requires Roon license.
- Display of the Nativ user interface on a TV via HDMI.
- Setup Wizard to configure the most important settings of your Nativ Vita.
- Power management and Sleep/Power Saving modes.
- Backup, Restore and Synchronization of your music library.
- Software update & system recovery process.
- Support and system logging tool that allows you to request help directly from the Nativ Vita’s touchscreen.
- Some USB DACs are not recognized yet. In this case the Nativ Vita will not start the music playback and the selected track will remain at 00:00 play time.
- Intermittent issues to connect to networks with hidden SSIDs.
- Please report all issues directly through the Nativ Vita interface, or through our online tech support form.