Software Updates > Nativ Vita Music Player
Software Version: 1.0.1
Release Date: Mar 31, 2017
To update your Nativ Vita please download the software directly on the device or use the USB update feature. You can find the detailed instructions here.
Improvements and new features:
- Compatibility with additional DACs that support USB Audio Class 2.0 has been improved.
- Added audio output via HDMI (SETTINGS > SYSTEM > AUDIO OUTPUT).
- Resolved issues with adding multiple songs to Play Queue and Playlist.
- Playlists can now also be added to the Play Queue.
- Fixed issues with sorting albums in album cover view.
- Nativ Vita now looks for new software updates automatically.
- Intermittent issues with full and incremental backup have been resolved.
- Synchronizing or rebuilding the music database no longer duplicates tracks.
- HOME button now works from any user interface screen.
- Issues with Amazon Music Service have been fixed.
- Performance improvements for browsing music libraries.
- Some USB DACs are still not recognized. In this case the Nativ Vita will not start the music playback and the selected track will remain at 00:00 play time.
- Intermittent issues to connect to networks with hidden SSIDs and via manual network setup.
- Jango Radio: Their left navigation bar is partially covered by the Nativ navigation bar.
- Paradise Radio: HOME and BACK button in Nativ navigation bar disappear after some time (tapping a free times on the Nativ navigation bar will bring them back).
- Please report all issues directly through the Nativ Vita interface or through our online tech support form.