Software Updates > Nativ Vita Music Player
To update your Nativ Vita please download the software directly on the device or use the USB update feature. You can find the detailed instructions here.
Improvements and new features:
- NEW FEATURE: NEWLY ADDED category is now available under MY MUSIC. Browse all music that was imported during a certain time period.
- Resolved formatting and recognition issues with 2 built-in hard disk drives.
- Solved bug that prevented remote control sensor to work in some instances.
- Improved Bluetooth streaming to headphones and speakers. Resolved some compatibility issues with a variety of audio formats.
- Added support for network time (SETTINGS > PREFERENCES > DATE & TIME).
- Resolved issues with importing from USB Hard Drives formatted with ExFat.
- Fixed issue that prevented some units from updating software via the internet.
- Intermittent connectivity issues with networks with hidden SSIDs and via manual network setup.
- WiFi can drop out intermittently with some routers. GigE speed is not reached on some routers.
- Music Services: Spotify can lead Nativ Vita to crash intermittently.
Please report all issues directly through the Nativ Vita interface or through our online tech support form.